Fall / Winter Registration now open!
We are proud to announce that our Fall / Winter 2021-2022 registration is now open! This year we are making some great additions to our programs so that we can offer all players at every level as much opportunity as they can to learn and play under the eyes of our incredible staff!
Before we dive into all the new programs that we will be offering though, we want to share with you our new discount program that could lead to a Free Registration for this upcoming Fall / Winter season!
To understand the discount model, it is important to know the following two definitions:
- ‘Current Member’: A member that played in either the Fall / Winter 2020-2021 season, or the current Spring 2021 season.
- ‘New Member’: A member who did not play in either the Fall / Winter 2020-2021 season, or the Spring 2021 season, but has registered for the Fall / Winter 2021-2022 season.
With those definitions understood, here is how our discount program will work:
- Any ‘New Member’ that signs up for the Fall / Winter 2021-2022 Team registration will receive a 10% credit added to their account that can be used for future Team registration in Spring 2022, or Fall / Winter 2022 / 2023.
- Any ‘Current Member’ that refers a ‘New Member’ will receive a 10% credit added to their account that can be used for future Team registration in Spring 2022, or Fall / Winter 2022 / 2023. Another 10% credit will be applied to the account of a ‘Current Member’ for every ‘New Member’ that signs up! A ‘Current Member could have a free registration with 10 referrals!
To receive referral discount, a new member that registers for the Fall simply needs to enter in the full name of the current member that referred the new member to the club, during registration. That's it!
Rules & Details of Discount Program
10% NEW PLAYER DISCOUNT:
- Applies to all players registered for youth team programs who did not play in the 2020-2021 fall/winter season (regardless if they played with PMSC in previous seasons).
10% REFERRAL DISCOUNT:
- Applies to referral of a new player registered for a youth team program who did not play in the 2020-2021 fall/winter season regardless of if they played with PMSC in previous seasons.
- Referral discounts are compounded to a maximum of 100%.
- Referral discounts can only be applied to (1) player per referring family.
- Families may not refer their own children.
- Referrals must be made on or before June 15th 2021, and will be applied to accounts on September 7th 2021.
- Referral discount will be treated as a credit towards any future PMSC program registration. Refund requests will be subject to a $35 administration fee.
- All discount credits will expire on March 15, 2023.