PMSC Annual General Meeting – 6 PM May 19th, 2021
Following hot on the heels of our Special Meeting of the Members, we will be holding our Annual General Meeting at 6 PM on May 19th, 2021. In this upcoming year, 4 board positions are up for election including the following:
- 2 Director at large positions
As with last year, this year’s election will be held electronically. Please mark the following dates in your calendar.
- May 6th, 5 PM - deadline to submit applications for Board positions (click here to apply).
- May 7th - A writeup for all the candidates will be posted on the Club website and sent out to members via email and online voting packages will be sent out to all members.
- May 19th, 6 PM – The AGM will begin. All members are encouraged to join online.
If you wish to participate in either of the preceding votes, it is very important to understand the following rules:
- All families of youth players are entitled to two votes per family, but only one vote per guardian. To be able to cast a vote in either election, all guardians MUST be registered in our registration system and associated to the appropriate players.
- All Adult players must also be registered in our system to cast a vote, and are entitled to one vote per player.
- In order to vote for the by-law changes, you must be registered in the PMSC registration system by no later than Midnight, Tuesday April 27th.
- In order to vote for Board Members or Special Resolutions at the AGM, you must be registered in the PMSC registration system by no later than midnight, Wednesday May 12th.
- Votes will not be cast by members at either the Special Meeting or the AGM. All voting must be done within the week leading up to the meetings via the electronic voting system so that results can be presented to the members when each meeting is held.
If any member has questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly address them there.