Open to U16-U18 PMSC Players
We already know that the younger players are inspired by the junior players, and that junior players are looking to share their love of sport. We envision this as making our soccer program at the younger ages a positive and fun place to be.
The program will look to supply our parent volunteer coaches with extra help on the field during practices (option to assist at games but not a requirement)
Why Join the Program...
- Teach soccer fundamentals
- Engage a beginner player
- Gain some coaching experience
- Better your leadership skills
- Earn volunteer hours towards your Grad Transcript
- Opportunity to achieve coaching certification (Active Start, FUNdamentals and Learn to Train)
- Final approval into the program will be granted by the PMSC TD's
- Junior Coaching volunteer staffing decisions will be made by PMSC TD's
- Junior volunteer coaches will be supported by the team's Head Coach, TD's, and Managing Directors.
How do I join the PMSC Junior Coach Volunteer Program?
Players U16 and over interested in the program can fill in the Junior Coach Volunteer Program application with any relevant playing/coaching experience
- Location: North Shore Turf and Trasolini Turf
- Time Commitment: 1 Season (Sep to March – 20+ weeks) or
- 1 Season (Spring – 12 weeks)
- Coaching SCHEDULE: The program will run in conjunction with various programs throughout the year. Days/times will vary depending on the program
Application Questionnaire Form
Applicants not offered a program spot this season will remain on the waitlist for next season.