What is the PMSC Raffle?
Port Moody Soccer Club, in conjunction with its sponsor, its teams and players hosts an annual fundraising raffle. Each year, all soccer players in our club will be provided (1) booklet of (10) tickets to try and sell for the annual raffle draw. Unsold tickets are returned, and there is no charge for the tickets unsold. We appreciate our members participating and selling the tickets, but the sale is not mandatory.
Tickets cost $10 per ticket, and the annual raffle is expected to generate in excess of $30,000 which helps support PMSC’s programs, benefitting all players, youth and adult alike. Proceeds are also used to fund items or projects – such as specialized training equipment, storage and other club infrastructure. We are also putting aside funds towards items needed with the eventual development of Inlet Field.
Awesome Prizes: Our Club’s primary sponsor, Lougheed Hyundai contributes towards a new 2022 Hyundai Elantra, which is the raffle’s grand prize (valued around $25,000). We are grateful to Lougheed Hyundai for their support towards PMSC.
- The grassroots (U8-U12) team / adaptive program with the most tickets sold will get pizzas delivered to their final home game
- U13-U18 team with the most tickets sold will get pizzas delivered to their final home game
- Whichever program U2/3/U4/5, U6s, U7s on the whole sells the most tickets will receive pizzas after their final team practice
- Whichever adult team sells the most tickets will receive pizzas after their home game of choice
- Player who sells the most tickets in the club will recieve a $150 gift certificate to Soccer Express
- Player who sells the second most tickets in the club will receive a $100 gift certificate to Soccer Express
- Player who sells the third most tickets in the club will receive a $75 gift certificate to Soccer Express
If you have questions or want to purchase additional tickets or books of tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org.