UBC / PMSC Spring Break Soccer Camp
This camp is run in partnership with UBC and Port Moody, run by UBC and hosted by PMSC.
Physical distancing and provincial health guidelines will be followed throughout the training sessions.
Following the up-to-date Return to Play guidelines set by Provincial Health Authorities, we will have limited capacity and recommend registering to secure your spot.
Please view the details below:
- Dates: March 22nd to 26th
- There are 2 sessions offered per day:
9:00am -11:30am / 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- 40 participant max per session
- Cost: $189
- Age Range: U6-U15 for individual
- Field(s): North Shore Turf and Trasolini
- Equipment: Turf cleats, comfortable clothing for playing soccer, and shin pads are required.
Training sessions will have an emphasis on technical player habits based on UBC curriculum.
The curriculum includes an emphasis on in and out of possession moments as well as transitional periods of the game.
Position Specific training will focus on central and wide areas:
- Turning and receiving competencies
- Dribbling and running with the ball
- Crossing and finishing moments
- Movement and support