All U13-U18 players, U11-U12 Division 1 & Division 2 players, and U8-U10 Development (or Div 1 & 2 for spring season) team players do not qualify for a refund. Upon accepting positions verbally/written on teams, players and parents will forfeit all registration fees in order to recognize the need for proper team selection and evaluation, including respect for other players who might have been omitted because of such acceptance.
All U6-U12 recreational and Division 3 level players are subject to the following refund schedule:
- All refund requests are subject to a $35.00 administration charge.
- Fall/Winter Season:
- As of August 1, $100 cancellation fee.
- As of October 1, no refunds.
- Spring Season:
- As of March 15, no refunds.
- The final amount of any refund will be at the discretion of PMSC.
- If space limitations prevent us from placing a player on a team, a full refund will be provided.
- PMSC will not consider refunds for circumstances beyond the clubs control. (weather, government/municipal decisions, etc.)
- PMSC is not responsible for money paid directly to team officials/teams, or sponsorship/fundraising raised and collected by teams.
- PMSC will not consider refunds for players or persons removed/suspended/expelled from PMSC.
- Refunds will be subject to the unrecoverable costs where applicable, and the return of all raffle tickets. Including, but not limited to:
- Prorated registration/participation fees (if applicable)
- Governing body and league affiliation fees
- Team pictures fees/costs
- Equipment and Uniform fees/cost
- Coaches are not authorized to issue refunds.
Any refund requests must be submitted via email to the attention of the registrar: